Caroline Glick of the Jerusalem Post visits one of the new settlements that the U.N., E.U., Russia, and U.S. State Department have determined must be destroyed for the sake of the “peace process.” Glick wonders why, if the Palestinians are truly committed to peaceful co-existence with Israel, they are demanding that their nascent state be “Judenrein” (rid of Jews). Glick thinks the answer to this question can be found in poll results showing that 80 percent of Palestinians agree that “the rights and needs of the Palestinian people cannot be taken care of as long as the State of Israel exists.” Not that the Palestinians are alone in this sentiment. Moroccans, Jordanians, and Kuwaitis agreed to about the same extent. What results would we have seen if polls had been conducted in EU states and in Russia?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill