The Elder over at our fellow Northern Alliance member Fraters Libertas has a somewhat contentious relationship with our radio hero, Alliance Commissioner, and Lord High Commissioner of the Blogosphere Hugh Hewitt.
The Elder has gone so far as to suggest that age has taken its toll and that it may be time for Hugh to hang up his spurs. He has set up a slightly rigged poll on his site regarding the time that Hugh should be afforded before he hangs it up, and solicits participation by fans of Hugh’s show like us. Click here for the Elder’s explanation and access to the poll.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Deja Vu All Over Again Edition
- The farce continues
- Booker on Kavanaugh: Delay and destroy
- Grassley responds to Ford's demands, sets new response deadline, and issues new ultimatum
- Report: Yet another "witness" fails to back Ford's story
- Team Ford asks Grassley for yet more time
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell