John Kerry is now making a fool of himself. This is all over the blogosphere, so you may have seen it; the New York Post reports: “CURSING KERRY UNLEASHES FOULMOUTHED ATTACK ON BUSH”.
Kerry is another in a long series of ambitious politicians who have scrupulously built their resumes, schemed over a period of decades, and finally run for President, viewed by the press as impressive contenders–and utterly flopped. Kerry now has two options: to bow out with dignity, or to go down in history (obscure history, at that) as a hysterical, self-absorbed loser. Guess which option he chose.
The Trunk had a memorable post on Kerry’s early days here. That anonymous student looks more prescient than ever.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Deja Vu All Over Again Edition
- The farce continues
- Booker on Kavanaugh: Delay and destroy
- Grassley responds to Ford's demands, sets new response deadline, and issues new ultimatum
- Report: Yet another "witness" fails to back Ford's story
- Team Ford asks Grassley for yet more time
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell