William Dennis, for National Review Online, offers some advice on a matter that increasingly perplexes me — how (or whether) to support my college and law school in view of their descent into political correctness, racial discrimination, anti-Americanism, and general zaniness. Dennis’ solution is to set up a donor-advised fund through which the donor apparently can cause funds to be disbursed to projects of his or her choosing. The idea sounds intriguing, but seems to entail contributing more money than I, personally, am inclined to bestow on the misguided institutions I attended.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell