Sean Hackbarth of The American Mind has reached some kind of milestone with the nineteenth nervous breakdown edition of his Kerry’s House of Ketchup series: “Kerry’s House of Ketchup #19.”
Sean has diligently collected the blogosphere’s best news and analysis concerning Kerry, including Rocket Man’s own contribution in connection with the Berger scandal, recalling his time in the State Department. Also of interest are the items making out the discrepancy between the polls showing Kerry leading, and the markets that predict a Bush victory.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill