We’re going to have Michelle Malkin on our radio show on August 21 to talk about her new book, about to be published by Regnery Press. I got my advance copy of the book in the mail today. I’ve barely started digging into it. I will say this, however: Michelle’s new book will be much more controversial than her first, Invasion, on illegal immigration. Much more controversial.
Tune us in on the internet; follow the Northern Alliance Radio link at the left. We’ll be in the studio, so the transmission should be more trouble-free. Noon to 3 p.m. every Saturday; replayed during the week, Monday to Friday, at six-hour intervals starting at 3 p.m. on Monday.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell