The transcript of the Trunk’s appearance on Fox News this morning is already available at Johnny Dollar’s Place.
For most of Arafat’s life, it wouldn’t have occurred to anyone to deny that he was a terrorist. In more recent years, he was shoehorned into the role of “statesman,” mostly, I guess, so Israel would have someone to negotiate with. That made sense to those who view negotiation as an end in itself. It’s nice to see the old murderer’s past catching up with him at last–in a limited sense, of course, since not only has he cheated the hangman, he will leave behind a fortune of many millions (if not billions) of dollars.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell