I hope some of you heard me this morning on the Howard Monroe show on 1370 WVLY in Wheeling, West Virginia. Howard is a liberal, and believes that the MSM is essentially unbiased in its reporting. Naturally, we clashed on this issue. However, Howard could not have been more gracious and civil, and I had a great time.
On Friday, January 28, I will be appearing at the Heritage Foundation on a panel with Matthew Sheffield of Ratherbiased.com and Kevin Aylward of Wizbang. We will reflect on this topic: “Dan Rather is Retiring: Is the Blogosphere the New Media Establishment?” The discussion begins at 11:00 and will last for an hour. The Heritage Foundation is at 214 Massachusetts Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell