I have been a big fan of the science reporter Michael Fumento. His book The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS is a model of independent thought and analysis, brave and bracing. The Fat of the Land explains everything you need to know about the obesity epidemic and its cure with refreshing clarity. Whatever happened to the estimable Mr. Fumento?
He has materialized as a Hudson Institute Senior Fellow and a medical/science columnist for the Scripps-Howard News Service. Now he reports from Iraq in two good columns posted over at NRO and on his site: “Fallujah rises from the ashes” (June 1) and “Ours to lose: Up close and personal in Iraq” (June 13).
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Deja Vu All Over Again Edition
- The farce continues
- Booker on Kavanaugh: Delay and destroy
- Report: Yet another "witness" fails to back Ford's story
- Grassley responds to Ford's demands, sets new response deadline, and issues new ultimatum
- Team Ford asks Grassley for yet more time
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell