The Washington Times has a nice piece about Tony Snow. Reporter Joseph Curl raises but does not answer the question of whether Snow’s ability to communicate (and in some cases perhaps help shape) the president’s message has been a significant factor in Bush’s surging approval rating. I don’t know the answer, but I do know that Snow is doing a fabulous job, and it’s a pleasure to watch him deal with the press corps.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell