Time Magazine doesn’t seem to think it reflects on the Baker-Hamilton ISG report that the government of Iran loves it. I do. Indeed, for a useful countervailing view, consider Caroline Glick’s Jerusalem Post column, which could be headed “America, wake up!” Or “Time Magazine, wake up!” (Instead it’s headed “Jews, wake up!”)
Time has posted its Iran reaction story together with the unflattering photo of Senator Clinton above and with her uncompelling comment on the ISG report: “We need the White House to become the Iraq Results Group.” For commentary on the ISG report I think I’ll take Steyn (below) over Clinton.
UPDATE: See D. Gorton’s analysis of the Hillary photo here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill