Reader William Katz points out that Pajamas Media casts substantial doubt on the Sunday Times story claiming Israel is preparing a strike on Iran using nuclear bunker busters. Following the unfounded report that the United States was wirepping Lady Diana’s phone on the night of her death, I don’t take anything in the British press at face value anymore. At least with respect to the report of the Israeli plan to take out Iran’s nukes, one can reasonably hope there is some basis for it in truth and wonder, if not, why not.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill