Tomorrow I’ll be on the radio as usual, with Brian “St. Paul” Ward, from 11 to 1 central time, 12 to 2 eastern. We’ll talk about a number of things, no doubt including the release of the U.N.’s report on global warming. Presently, the temperature here in Minneapolis will drop below zero, and it may not rise above zero again until Tuesday. We’ll award our Loon of the Week prize; I don’t want to give anything away, but it may go to a Hall of Fame loon who, so to speak, recently came out of retirement. We will honor a Gatekeeper of the Week as well. Maybe that will go to the editors of the Washington Post, in absentia, in recognition of their strict control over their columnists’ blogs.
In addition to all of that, at 12 central (1 eastern) we will interview Max Boot, author of War Made New: Technology, Warfare, and the Course of History: 1500 to Today.
It should be an interesting conversation; you can listen on the web here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill