I’m a little late on the podcasts this week, but no matter. St. Patrick’s Day didn’t have much to do with it, except for the Irish bumper music and my occasional observations on the relative merits of Norwegian and Irish culture. The first hour, which is excerpted here, was a fun one, with talk about the latest Democratic antiwar resolution–this one by Harry Reid–that went down to defeat, the faux scandal of the U.S. Attorneys, and a Loon of the Week that is really a very sad story, set to music by the Patriot’s Nick Novak, of a global warming expedition that fell victim to frostbite. Don’t miss it!
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill