We’ve written several times about Glen Johnson, the shockingly biased and dishonest AP reporter who covers the Romney campaign. Today, in this exchange, Johnson confronted Romney in South Carolina — and came out the worse for it. Johnson’s bad day culminated in a lady telling him, “I’m not with the campaign. I’m just standing by, but I think you’re rude and ugly.”
As Mary Katharine Ham puts it, “Nothing like getting a lecture on manners from a Southern lady.”
JOHN adds: Here’s the video. It’s remarkable that the Associated Press would assign such a hostile and biased “reporter” to cover the Romney campaign:
SCOTT adds: Paul also particularly recommends the CBS version of the video.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Senator Johnson's request
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell