Last night, Scott highlighted Steve Hayes’ preview analysis of the Pentagon’s recently released 59-page report on Iraq and terrorism. Contrary to the way the report was portrayed by the MSM following leaks about its contents, the report actually demonstrates multiple ties between Saddam Hussein and al Qaeda.
Tom Joscelyn, who like Hayes has covered this issue for years, provides further analysis at the Weekly Standard’s blog. Tom tells us that “the report ties Saddam
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Senator Johnson's request
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell