Tamar Sternthal credits former New York Times Jerusalem bureau chief Steven Erlanger with reporting on continuing incitement against Israel in the Palestinian Authority. Nevertheless, Sternthal reasonably asks why it took Erlanger four years and his departure from the scene to file such a report. Sternthal addresses the question in “New York Times discovers Palestinian incitement.”
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell