A plurality of likely voters, 45 percent, now consider President Obama’s handling of the economy to be “poor,” Scott Rasmussen finds. That includes 52 percent of men; most notably, independents (so far, at least) are breaking decisively against the President’s economic policies.
I think we should sponsor a pool in which readers predict the first date on which a reporter writes that the Democrats are “saddled with an unpopular President.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill