Rick Moran asks: “Do you have a a Negro friend and are you having trouble finding just the right gift to get him dancing and singing on Christmas Day?”
If so, Rick notes, “the New York Times has come up with one of the great ideas of the 1950s: a holiday gift guide for the colored folk.” Moran brings a much-needed dose of humor mixed with ridicule to the Times’s obsession with race.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell