This, if I heard her correctly on Sean Hannity’s program tonight, is Sarah Palin’s message to Republicans who are criticizing RNC chairman Michael Steele. Palin also argued that since most Republicans don’t know who Steele is, criticism of him amounts to “inside baseball.” I took this to mean that it doesn’t matter how the RNC chairman performs as long as most people don’t know his identity.
We can look forward to hearing many more such profound thoughts now that Palin has joined Fox News.
Palin landed at Fox news by virtue of having opted to “get off the truck” when she resigned as governor of Alaska.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell