A roar went up from anti-Obamacare protesters when Republican members hung a “Don’t Tread On Me” flag from a balcony outside the House chamber:
It’s interesting: just sixteen months ago, it was clear that the Democratic Party was more in tune with the zeitgeist than the Republicans. Now it is equally undeniable, I think, that it is the Republicans who are in tune with the spirit of most Americans. It’s remarkable how fast things can change.
Via Robert Costa at The Corner.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell