Last night, two of my daughters and a couple of friends went out for ice cream. When they returned, they said it was starting to snow. This is what we woke up to this morning:
Time to build a fire and hunker down until April. Or else, maybe, head for the beach. If you happen to be snowed in this weekend, you can go to AM 1280 the Patriot and listen to my radio show online. I’m returning after a month-long sabbatical, along with Brian Ward of Fraters Libertas. At 11:30 central we will talk with Minnesota GOP Chairman Tony Sutton about the ongoing recount in the Minnesota Governor’s race.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell