Scott Rasmussen finds that self-identified Republicans now outnumber Democrats among American adults by a 3.3% margin, 37.0%-33.7%. This is the GOP’s best showing since 2004, and the lowest number ever recorded for Democrats in Rasmussen’s tracking, which began in 2002:
Likely voters no doubt lean more strongly Republican.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell