Sarah Palin has “re-tweeted” a message from Tammy Bruce about the repeal of DADT. The message Palin re-tweeted was this: “But this hypocrisy is just truly too much. Enuf already-the more someone complains about the homos the more we should look under their bed.”
It is comforting to see a potential top-tier presidential candidate give voice (without critical comment) to such deep thinking about an issue pertaining to our national security.
I would like to believe that Palin values her right to be shallow in public sufficiently to cast aside any presidential ambitions. But it’s more likely that she regards what I consider evidence of her shallow thinking as evidence of the common sense that makes her fit to be president.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell