Bill Rusher, the long-time publisher of National Review, and major fixture in the modern conservative movement from Goldwater through to Reagan, has died at 87. I offer a few thoughts and recollections about Bill over at NoLeftTurns, the site of the Ashbrook Center, were Bill and I were fellow members of the board of advisers.
He’d have loved the Tea Party, FWIW.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell