We had fun here and here at the expense of Robert Greenwald, a failed Hollywood filmmaker who sold out to the Left and started producing “documentaries.” Currently he is being paid to make a series of very silly videos attacking the Left’s target du jour, the Koch brothers.
Greenwald’s productions are witless Stalinism, but a reader directed our attention to this much funnier effort, titled “Comrades! Stop the Kochs!” If you look closely, I think you can spot Lee Fang in the rhythm section:
Having watched this video a couple of times, I am starting to see some resemblance to Greenwald’s most famous film, Xanadu.
Most Read on Power Line
- How Does Ginsburg's Death Affect the Race?
- From a Minneapolis Principal, a Cry From the Heart
- Quotations from Dementia Joe, cont'd
- Inside the Free State of George Floyd
- Steelers' star: I should have done more research before honoring drive-by shooter
- Princeton responds to the Department of Education's letter
Donate to PL
Commenters who employ what we deem extreme vulgarity in a comment — “s***,” “f***,” “a*******,” or one of their many variants — will be banned without further notice.
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell