Michael Chertoff served in the Bush administration as the second Secretary of Homeland Security, the position in which he succeeded Tom Ridge in Bush’s second term. He is the author of Homeland Security: Assessing the First Five Years, published in 2009 by the University of Pennsylvania Press. He sat for an interview with Peter Robinson on May 17, a little more than two weeks after the killing of Osama bin Laden — the first subject covered in this wide-ranging interview. Through our arrangement with the Hoover Institution, we are pleased to present the interview in its entirety below. Please check it out.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell