One thing you can count on is the gullibility and endless reserves of outrage of the professional victimologists of the Left. Case in point: Volkswagen has released a new ad for the Super Bowl that has the Sensitivity Police yelling “racism!” at the top of their lungs. Please. Grow up people. The ad already has over 1.5 million views on YouTube. Volkswagen and their ad agency must be pleased with all the free viewership they’re getting thanks to the Left. (There’s more on the background of the ad, including the enthusiastic cooperation of Jamaican dialect experts, in this story.) In any case, enjoy:
Most Read on Power Line
- How Does Ginsburg's Death Affect the Race?
- From a Minneapolis Principal, a Cry From the Heart
- Quotations from Dementia Joe, cont'd
- Inside the Free State of George Floyd
- Steelers' star: I should have done more research before honoring drive-by shooter
- Princeton responds to the Department of Education's letter
Donate to PL
Commenters who employ what we deem extreme vulgarity in a comment — “s***,” “f***,” “a*******,” or one of their many variants — will be banned without further notice.
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell