Harold Meyerson of the American Prospect is the latest liberal addition to the increasingly left-wing Washington Post op-ed page. But unlike E.J. Dionne, Richard Cohen, etc., Meyerson is, at times, insightful. In this piece, he provides a sober look at the Democratic presidential hopefuls from the liberal perspective. He finds that his party has not been “this angry at itself since 1968″ and concludes that, despite obvious shortcomings, John Kerry is the candidate best positioned to unite the party. Why? Because he “managed both to vote for the war and criticize it simultaneously.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- Paging Dr. Emily Litella: Another Science Fraud Exposed
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell