Arnold Beichman in the Washington Times reports on the rise of anti-semitism in Sweden. Relying on a study by two Swedish social scientists, Beichman says that the increase in attacks against Jews is the result of Sweden’s growing Arab and Muslim presence. The media contributes by denying or minimizing the problem and the government contributes through inaction. If Sweden is like the rest of the former western Europe, Beichman might have added that the country’s elites contribute through their verbal assault on Israel.
The day may soon come that European Jews will have to seriously consider leaving the continent, if not for Israel then for the United States, whose hospitality to Jews is just another badge of its moral superiority to Europe.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Politically Incorrect Ad of the Year (Updated)
- Mosby's Meltdown
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Special DNC Edition
- The New York Times: Two conflicting editorials, one cynical motive
- Trump, Russia and the DNC Emails: The Real Story
- Bill Clinton leaves us wondering how he could have been such a louse to Hillary
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell