Earlier today, in my response to E.J. Dionne’s latest column, I cited the Democrats’ positions on immigration as evidence of their rampant partisanship in the aftermath of 9/11. However, I did not describe what the Democrats did that was so unprincipled. Here is something I wrote shortly after I joined Power Line that provides the two grounds for my charge. The first comes from Michelle Malkin. The second is a rare bit of original reporting by me.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- White Supremacy, Or Self-Defense?
- Ted Cruz surges in Iowa
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell