Earlier today, in my response to E.J. Dionne’s latest column, I cited the Democrats’ positions on immigration as evidence of their rampant partisanship in the aftermath of 9/11. However, I did not describe what the Democrats did that was so unprincipled. Here is something I wrote shortly after I joined Power Line that provides the two grounds for my charge. The first comes from Michelle Malkin. The second is a rare bit of original reporting by me.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell