Charles Krauthammer notes the contrast between how we remembered Ronald Reagan and how we are remembering Bill Clinton. His conclusion: “Reagan makes Clinton look small.” I have to agree. With Reagan a few weeks ago the debate was whether he should get a little credit or a lot of credit for winning the cold war. With Clinton the big question seems to be who was more offensive, Ken Starr or Clinton.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell