I spent today at a debate tournament at my daughter’s high school (she won first place in her event). One of the other parents there is a distinguished law professor who has just published a book, and was going to speak later in the day at a local book store. He noted that most of his friends would not be present because they are out of town, campaigning for John Kerry in the battle ground states.
Battalions of D.C. lawyers in Iowa, Ohio, and Florida, going house-to-house during the day and preparing to file court papers day night. Al Gore’s legacy indeed.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell