I spent today at a debate tournament at my daughter’s high school (she won first place in her event). One of the other parents there is a distinguished law professor who has just published a book, and was going to speak later in the day at a local book store. He noted that most of his friends would not be present because they are out of town, campaigning for John Kerry in the battle ground states.
Battalions of D.C. lawyers in Iowa, Ohio, and Florida, going house-to-house during the day and preparing to file court papers day night. Al Gore’s legacy indeed.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The meaning of "Australia" [Updated With Chart: How Successful Was Australia?]
- Best Academic Abstract Ever [With Comments By John and Paul]
- Modest Proposals On Gun Violence
- Hide the women and children, the Supreme Court is back in session
- Bon Jovi to Waters: Drop Dead!
- The Washington Nationals' horribly disappointing season, what went wrong?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell