I hope to meet some of our New York Power Line readers tomorrow, June 1, when I appear at the Overseas Press Club of America for a discussion of whether blogs are hurting or helping the American public remain informed about international news. The other participants will be Joe Trippi, Mike Moran, Rebecca MacKinnon, and Marshall Loeb. Sreenath Sreenivasan of Columbia University’s School of Journalism will moderate.
The program will begin at 6:15. It will take place at the Club’s headquarters at 40 West 45th Street in Manhattan.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Holder DOJ expert witness: blacks are dumber and less civic-minded than whites
- Cultural Differences, Assimilation and Immigration Policy
- Obama's surge
- Those lyin' Dems, by the numbers
- Poll shows "war on women" theme isn't working, among other good news
- Anne Kuster's ghoulish pro-choice rally [UPDATED]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell