The July-August issue of Commentary has arrived at my house. I’ve already read three terrific articles — Charles Krauthammer’s “The Neoconservative Convergence” (which Krauthammer delivered in somewhat different form at a Commentary dinner I had the privilege of attending in May), “Columbia and the Academic Intifada” by Efraim Karsh, and “What Happened to the Movies?” by Joseph Epstein.
As far as I know, none of the contents of this issue appears online yet. However, you can read the June issue here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell