How is Ariel Sharon doing with voters after having left the Likud Party and started his own? Quite well. According to the Jerusalem Post, recent polls show that almost two-thirds of Likud voters and more than 40 percent of Labor voters intend to vote for him. That’s a remarkable achievement given the bitter division between those two parties. If John McCain formed his own party he might get what, 33 percent of the Republican vote and a 10 percent share among Democrats?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell