Michelle Malkin notes that CNN has decided not to show the Mohammed cartoons that have been printed in several European and American newspapers “because the network believes its role is to cover the events surrounding the publication of the cartoons while not unnecessarily adding fuel to the controversy itself.” Well, sure. That would explain why CNN didn’t show the Abu Ghraib photos.
Cox and Forkum suspect that CNN’s motives might not be so noble:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Treason of the Professors
- Hillary's Email Scandal? Rush Limbaugh Made Her Do It! [Updated]
- Iran Deal Reaches Veto Threshold
- Can all these talking heads be right?
- Clinton emails contained top secret info derived from satellite spying on North Korean nukes
- Washington Post offers glimpses of Hillary's legal jeopardy
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell