That’s Rep. Barney Frank’s charge against the Bush administration for not rebuilding New Orleans quickly enough. We’ll chalk that one up to hyperbole because otherwise the claim that (absent a war or an epidemic) African-Americans could be “cleansed” by government inaction would have to be attributed to racism.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell