has a very clever new campaign ad up:
Santorum has had to run in a very “blue” state during a very difficult election year. Nonetheless, he has not wavered from conservative principles and he has declined to back away from President Bush on the war. His “gathering storm” speech, if ignored now as I fear it will be, may well be remembered later, when we are in a much worse place.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell