that the Washington Post will name Susan Glasser, currently the head of the paper’s Outlook section, to be in charge of all news sections at the Post.
I hope the rumor is not true. As noted here, under Glasser the Outlook section seemed to adopt “a feminist agenda with a lot of navel gazing,” becoming something of a ‘Joy Luck Club’ for liberals finding life difficult. One Power Line reader who knows Glasser described her as “a flaming feminist. . .who would remind the average conservative blogger of Mary Mapes.”
On the other hand, the Post’s news coverage is already biased enough that it’s not clear how much damage Glasser would do. And every “confessions of an overwrought loser” article would be one less distorted story about substantive news or hit piece about a conservative Republican.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell