I link to this post from Mickey Kaus not because he cited what I wrote about John McCain’s unfounded attack on Mitt Romney, or even because he wrote a clarification to make sure he got my meaning correct, but rather the post contains a great line about Lindsey Graham: “He’s McCain with all the self-righteousness but none of the heroism.”
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell