Scott wrote here about the insurgent campaign on behalf of Michael Horowitz (’64L) for the next election of an Alumni Fellow to the Yale Corporation. As Scott explained, Horowitz is an extraordinary American whose accomplishments include distinguished service in academia, where he was a powerful force for civil rights reform at the University of Mississippi, and in the Reagan adminsitration, where he was General Counsel of the Office of Management and Budget. The campaign on behalf of Horowitz represents an effort to enhance Yale’s financial viability and its intellectual and political diversity.
Tomorrow, October 1, is the deadline by which Horowitz must gather 3,808 signatures in support of his candidacy . To support Horowitz, Yale alums need to send a one-sentence e-mail with their name, Yale school, and class year to [email protected] with this simple declaration of support: “I support the Alumni Fellow petition candidacy of Michael Horowitz.”
To find out more, visit the Michael Horowitz for Alumni Fellow website.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell