Call it vanity, but I try never to link to a column or article without providing some commentary of my own. But this article by Bret Stephens about the the meaning of the Six Day War, then and now, deserves to the posted without any comment by me other than my earnest recommendation that you read the whole thing.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell