As noted in the post just below, U.S. officials now acknowledge that U.S. intelligence knew within 24 hours of the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Libya that it was a terrorist attack, and not a spontaneous demonstration, as the Obama administration claimed. As John McCain explains, it didn’t take Sherlock Holmes to figure this out.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell