Although Chuck Todd reported an hour or two ago that both sides expected a narrow Romney win in Florida, Obama is up by about 40,000 votes with almost 90 percent of the vote counted. There may be enough Republican votes in the Panhandle to overcome this lead (McCain carried Santa Rosa County by about 35,000 votes), but there’s good reason to be concerned about Florida as of now.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell