Although Chuck Todd reported an hour or two ago that both sides expected a narrow Romney win in Florida, Obama is up by about 40,000 votes with almost 90 percent of the vote counted. There may be enough Republican votes in the Panhandle to overcome this lead (McCain carried Santa Rosa County by about 35,000 votes), but there’s good reason to be concerned about Florida as of now.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell