John discussed the current Arab and Muslim incitement over Israeli construction of a ramp leading to Jerusalem’s Temple Mount in “Ignoble agitation.” (The ramp can be seen in the photo above.) Professor David Gelernter’s article in the current issue of the Weekly Standard is the most informative I have yet read on the subject of the incitement over the ramp: “Ramping up the violence.”
Caroline Glick discussed the Temple Mount agitation and described it as a prelude to war in a recent Jerusalem Post column. But the agitation must also be viewed in the context of the Arab war for Jerusalem to which Dore Gold devotes his new book, which he summarizes in the recent talk he gave at the Heritage Foundation (video above). I highly recommend his excellent talk.
To discuss this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill