Multiculturalism has exacted a truly terrible toll on the ability of average Americans to think clearly even about the things closest to their heart. Witness the embarrassing inability of Minnesota’s Governor Jesse Ventura to formulate a respectable thought about a state law requiring public school teachers to lead students in saying the pledge of allegiance. James Lileks, Minnesota’s Dave Barry, turns a lemon into a lemonade .
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell