The situation in India and Pakistan is a reminder that, while we hear constantly about Muslim hostility to Christians and Jews, it’s Hindus they really hate. I don’t know why Americans keep forgetting about conflicts with Hindus when we talk about the problem of Islamofascism, but this aspect could turn out to be the most serious of all, if Pakistan and India really do go to war. Also, I don’t know whether anyone still thinks the Islamofascists will leave us alone if we change a policy or two (e.g., Israel vs. the Palestinians), but it seems obvious that they are unwilling to share the world with anyone–Hindus, Christians, Jews, whatever. There isn’t any alternative to defeating them.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell