Congress always wants to be taken seriously in wartime, but it isn’t going to happen as long as we keep getting stories like this one. Now Nancy Pelosi is suggesting (with no evidence, of course) that the leak about the NSA intercepts may have come from the Administration. Those who think the Democrats are capable of putting national security ahead of politics–if there are such people–haven’t been reading the newspapers.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell